At work most of us whine about attending meetings, crib about difficult discussions and complain about unrelenting bosses. Yet another pet peeve for many would be, 'no one listens to me, so why should I bother?'
Trying to be realistic and overcoming any glitches at work is a herculean task. With the guidance of a skilled facilitator, you will get an hands on experience in:
- Planning & Preparation - is all about anticipating the ‘unexpected’ and being prepared to move forward with grace. Planning and preparation are the duos, and they are inseparable.
- Presentation - is the key to captivating an audience. Learn to present your brilliant ideas with ease and without the fear of judgement.
- Thinking on your Feet - is coming up with ‘spot-on’ response in a critical situation. Fine tune your listening skills, which automatically improves your response strategies.
- Time Management - is prioritizing when you need to do what task. In a fast paced world, find out how to STOP saying ‘I have no time’.
- Feedback & Evaluation - is all about putting all parties on the same page to ensure success of personal growth or a project completion. Master the art of relationship management by giving subtle and encouraging feedback.
Having a facilitator is like having a guiding light or a shoulder to fall upon in times of uncertainties. You can walk the untrodden path with much confidence, in the belief that you are taken care of!