Thursday

Parking trouble

Funny incident, but not at the time it happened though:)

Round about, 3, 6, 9, 12 o'clock cuts were all confusing to me, these were yet another slang that I came across. At home I was used to calling it as "roundtana" left, second or third cut.

Once we had to drive to a new area and it so happened that I had to come back on my own. Well, as usual I thought I knew where my car is parked. But, after coming to the lot my car was missing! At first I panicked, but then it dawned to me that I was standing at the wrong side of the round about. To add to my bewilderment, this particular round about had 6 cuts instead of the normal 4!

Like mad I started walking in the hope of finding where I had parked. At one junction there was no pedestrian walk and the traffic was heavy. To my relief I saw a traffic police on motor cycle coming towards my direction and to seek help, I waved at him. Guess what, he waved back at me and just zoomed away:):)

2 comments:

Reno said...

hahaha, i rememeber you used to have crazy secret admirer sending you crazy sms or missed call you. What's now? Lost your charm? :P

VaishVijay said...

I guess I dint have the charm by then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...