Thursday

Sequel to my first post "Why do I Blog?"

From the beginning, I have always been curious to learn the reasons behind blogging and in my first post I had mentioned a list of items that I could think of. 

A couple of days ago I came across  a list of responses gathered by ProBlogger. Here am running through few that intrigued me, and my comments.

Because no one at home listens to me so when I blog I can pretend like someone cares what I think...

well said, because not only at home, even at work most of us don't have the luxury of "being listened to"!

I always like to have the last word...

Sounds like those typical bosses in their high pedestal^^

Because my voice is unique...

Yeah, "My baby is the best", typical writer:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...