Sunday

Light Snowfall

We were heading to ASDA (24 hrs super market) for buying household stuff. Some of the shots that I took on the way...



I used to feel that am very big. But, here in UK, I don't feel so, because I see many are overweight and obese people! May be, fast food joints like the one shown in the above picture could be the reason...


We got down at a dunno-what bus stop and from there it was a 10 minutes walk to the super market. We came across this white flowered bush that looks like snow...



It had started raining. I commented that though it was drizzling, it was quite noisy like a heavy rain... but my friend said that it was a light snowfall...and only after that, I noticed beautiful white micro balls on this black jacket sleeves:)



By the time we came out of ASDA, it was dark and very cold. Then, after few steps I suddenly saw a small white heap and just to confirm that it was snow, I stamped on it!



Up to the bus stop, the path was laced with snow, which looked like light icing decoration:)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...