Monday

Dining Experience

After 3 months, we were feeling so free that we didn't have to plan or discuss with elders as to what is for dinner. In fact, it was becoming a head-ache day by day as the elders always wanted Indian food where as we were in favor of multi-cuisine.
We decided to try out a new place called Sizzling Stonegrill, in the newly opened Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Center.

When we reached this place, it was full and there was a short queue waiting to be seated. Two foreigners came and bypassed the queue and stood at the entrance (though I could identify their nationality by their slang, I don't want to mention their origin). At first, I was stunned as how they could behave like this, but as the couples in front of us didn't object, I too stood patiently to see what happens next. However, when they started asking the waiters if they could get a seat, I lost my patience. But politely, I told them that we were all waiting in queue. Well, she had the cheek to tell me that they were aware of it, and further added that she thought that we all would have spoken to the waiters and then only standing there!!! After this small talk, they moved to the end of the queue and asked me if I were happy!? In a few minutes, they started talking loudly in their language and left the place. Where they embarrassed?
Now, I took few snaps from my new LG Chocolate:)(wait, its just KE800 and not the latest model)

Like the external display, interior too had a forest theme...

with dim lighting...

Coming to the menu, it was a simple combination of western and Chinese items.

Even for vegetarian, I had a choice...I selected Kuey Tiao...

Whereas my kid and hub selected Chicken Chop...

As it was Valentine's day, we happened to watch a young man surprise his girl friend with a bouquet brought to their table:)













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...