Sunday

Different Angle

On our umpteenth trip to Batu Caves, I was too tired to climb the steps, so I opted to stay down and do some tourist stuff. I sat down at a coffee shop for tender coconut drink, and was absently gazing at the towering Golden Muruga. My mind was racing with a lot of "if only this or that" and accidentally I raised my hands to shoo away a fly and by that angle I noticed that Mrga was just fitting in the curve of my hands!

Now, ratillator in me woke up and here is the shot...

There are many ways to look at things and our woes would become small in size when we look at things in wide angle!

3 comments:

Ajitha Prasanna said...

needed this at this time...right view at the right time

Ajitha Prasanna said...

needed this at this time..perfect thought at perfect time :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful, keep writing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...