Saturday

Whereabouts?

Friends asked me if I will go online during our holidays. I said that they could reach me on my mobile or as usual, through mail and FB. On a different note, there are controversies on using 'check-in' app of Facebook, mainly because of safety reasons. Well, is it worth to show FB status as "...have checked in ABC Bank"? When I started thinking in this direction, I vaguely remembered that I'd read something about having trust and finding people in the last century, in Jewellery Quarter Museum, Birmingham. So, I dug through my photos archive and found this interesting piece of info...

So much was done on trust! They led such a simple life, no urge to shout at the whole world about their whereabouts, like how we do today via status updates in social sites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...